Primarily responsible for creating customer awareness of the solution, presenting the product to the customer, and closing sales that contribute to the business KPIs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Contact leads and sets up appointments to demonstrate company products. Leads can be received or sourced from multiple channels such as Digital marketing, an Industry database, Cold calling, Partnerships, networks, alliances, etc.,
- Understand the end customer’s need and demonstrate product features.
- Preparing sales proposals, negotiating, and onboarding new customers to the platform.
- Keep a record of all client interactions in CRM.
- Responsible to ensure that the onboarded customer converts to a transacting customer to utilize features of the platform.
- Interacts with existing customers to increase the potential to sell and obtain new references.
- Liaison with internal team on customer onboarding and solutions.
- Good knowledge and understanding of local market and competitors.
- Delivering reports on sales goals, targets, and additional sales insights.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Core Skills:
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong product understanding and payments ecosystem.
- Understanding business accounting.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with proven experience of 2 to 5 years in sales.
- Experience in Fintech sales.
- Experience in Accounting software sales.
- Experience in Business Loan sales.
- Experience in Online product sales.